906 Adventure Team: Marquette Senior High School
START DATE: May 3, 2018
DAY OF THE WEEK: One day a week, Thursday
MEETING LOCATION: TBD
LEAVE TIME: TBD
RETURN TIME: TBD
Inclement weather may impact our ability to ride, MSHS will notify parents and students of cancellations.
Our Mission: To inspire people, particularly youth, to experience outdoor adventures through mountain biking and trails, with a focus on building self-esteem, active healthy lifestyles, and trail stewardship.
Required paperwork. Fill out the Google Docs registration form or get a hard copy from the school office.
- Signed Waiver & Medical survey
- Signed Heads UP Concussion document
- MHSA Physical
- Properly fit MTB specific helmet. No helmet = No ride.
- Trail specific MTB bike.
- Water bottle or hydration pack and healthy snacks. We suggest water or an electrolyte replacement drink. NO CAFFIENE. We suggest the following healthy snacks: granola bars, trail mix, bananas, peanut butter & jelly sandwich, beef jerky or pretzels.
- Clothing conducive to sporting activity.
- Proper footwear. Tennis shoes. No open toe shoes.
- Glasses (clear or sunglasses)
We have bikes!
We have a limited supply of demo bikes for kids who may not have a mountain bike.
The MTB Club will be a great opportunity for students to get 60-minutes of continuous physical activity after school with friends. Coaches will be focused on providing a fun, encouraging environment for all kids.