906 Adventure Team: Ishpeming High School.
2019 schedule will be released in April
Inclement weather may impact our ability to ride, IHS will notify parents and students of cancellations.
Required paperwork. Fill out the Google Docs registration form or get a hard copy from the school office.
- Signed Waiver & Medical survey
- Signed Heads UP Concussion document
- MHSA Physical
- Properly fit MTB specific helmet. No helmet = No ride.
- Trail specific MTB bike.
- Water bottle or hydration pack and healthy snacks. We suggest water or an electrolyte replacement drink. NO CAFFIENE. We suggest the following healthy snacks: granola bars, trail mix, bananas, peanut butter & jelly sandwich, beef jerky or pretzels.
- Clothing conducive to sporting activity.
- Proper footwear. Tennis shoes. No open toe shoes.
- Glasses (clear or sunglasses)
We have bikes!
We have a limited supply of demo bikes for kids who may not have a mountain bike.
The MTB Club will be a great opportunity for students to get 60-minutes of continuous physical activity after school with friends. Coaches will be focused on providing a fun, encouraging environment for all kids.