1. Safety is job #1.
2. Trail impact needs to be factored into the decision
(we put a lot of people into the woods).
3. It’s disappointing to cancel rides. Sometimes life is disappointing.
It is a great opportunity to talk to the kids about safety and protecting
4. Local point person will be responsible for flagging potential inclement weather, communicating with Director of Adventure.
5. Decision to cancel will be communicated three-hours prior to
6. Announcement will be made via Facebook: 906AT public
and private page.
7. Don’t have Facebook? Get it, or call someone who does.
Cancelled rides will not be rescheduled.