Schedule of Events
Friday, February 16th
5:00-8:00PM Packet Pickup at Marquette Mountain
Saturday, February 17th
6:30-7:30AM Packet Pick-up
• We'll have coffee!
• Drop bag collection (for long race only).
8:00AM Start of race
Long course leaves from Downtown Marquette.
Short course leaves from Ishpeming High School.
Both races finish at Ishpeming High School.
Location: Marquette Mountain
7:00 DOORS OPEN
7:15 Polar Roll Awards and Great Lakes Fat Bike Series Awards
8:00 Border Grill serves
8:00 Music by Frank an da Beanz
8:30 Jan Roubal Classic - RACE TO THE TOP!
To enter you MUST race the LONG POLAR ROLL You MUST wear a helmet.
High Mark Racers will start on our mark from the Chalet and race up Rocket (ski run)
First: You must ride your bike to the rider line. If you do not reach this line riding your bike you are OUT.
Second: Riders who qualified will race to the finish line. You can ride or push your bike to the finish where three people will be standing. You must have your bike with you. The first three people to the top will go to the person they choose. You can only choose one person. Once three riders have finished we will reveal which prize you chose.
11:00 YOU’RE ON YOUR OWN
Sunday, February 18th
ENDURO BRING YOUR RACE PLATE FROM SATURDAY FOR THE ENDURO!!!!
8:00-9:00AM Contrast Coffee, Last chance Number Plate pick-up
9:00AM Pre-Enduro Meeting @ Pavillion
9:10AM Enduro Commences
12:10PM Enduro Timing ENDS*
1:00pm Results posted & Awards @ Pavillion
* Timing gates will close at 12:10PM. You want to be sure to have started all 3 runs by this time!
1. Contrast Coffee will be on hand to help fuel your Enduro dreams.
2. There will be THREE timed runs.
2. You have THREE-HOURS to get er’ done!
3. Stick together. The field will move from run-to-run in a specific order.
4. Racers will be spaced 30-seconds apart.
5. If you come upon a down rider and you assist him/her you will be given a second crack at that run.
6. Helmets are mandatory.
7. Listen to the pre-race announcement regarding PSI.
8. HAVE FUN!
All times are subject to change.